Tuesday, August 18, 2015

It's Always Missing You

Haddie Bo Bo,

Yesterday was a good day.  I had lunch with some friends I haven't seen in awhile and it did my heart good.  I also climbed some stairs at the beach with another friend and it was good for my soul.  

After the walk at the beach my friend stayed for dinner.  I was chopping up a sweet potato in the kitchen when I overheard Eloise tell her, "Haddie is my best friend."  Melts my heart and breaks it at the same time.  




When we had your birthday party we had asked people to bring you a gift that we would donate.  That day it was so hard to open your gifts.  You should have been there tearing them apart.  You would have loved them, Haddie.  Yesterday I put stickers on the toys that said, "Donated in memory of Hadley Sue Bromley.  8/4/14-6/2/15."  I boxed them up and took them to the Holland Rescue Mission.  The girl at the desk said that there was a little girl who just turned one and she would love them.  As I turned to walk out tears streamed down my face.  Leaving all of your toys there was harder than I thought it would be.  I am so glad that they can go to someone that needs them.  

Even though it was a good day I still cried myself to sleep with your daddy holding me.  No matter how good the day is its always missing you Bo Bo.  

Love you so much it hurts.

Love,

mama

No comments:

Post a Comment